According to industry estimates, businesses outsource about 33 percent of their human resource operations and around 30 percent of their finance operations, including payroll processing. Once considered strictly for large corporations only, today, outsourcing payroll processing is becoming increasingly common among for even small business owners and family-run companies. Why? Because businesses of all size are finding it more necessary to gain efficiencies and focus on their core business activities —and they don’t have the resources or expertise to do it alone, What we do for our clients:
- We manage the payroll process end to end
- Prepare the monthly payroll processing
- Generate payslips for staff and manage their queries on IT clarifications and other deduction
- Prepare schedules for statutory submissions i.e. PF, ESI, PT and so on.
- Make payment of statutory deductions to the relevant authorities
- Prepare the relevant annual income tax reports